The Students' Educational Management System was unveiled in the School of Management and Medical Information.
The students' educational management system, which was designed by Health Policy and Management department, was unveiled in the presence of dean and deputies of the School of Management and Medical Information.
In this meeting, Dr. Dashmangir, the head of the department of Management and Medical Services explained about the functions and remarkable effects of the system on professors and students' academic performance.
Some capabilities of this system are:
- Electronic registration of the project/ thesis /dissertation title
- Defined capacity for the supervisors as the regulation of the department of the university research deputy and selecting the supervisors according to the professors’ capacity
- Presenting and reviewing of the Ph.D students’ six-month reports,
- Monthly reporting of the student operation
- Registering for Journal Clubs
- Monitoring the number of students’ thesis / titles.