Information technology has become more important role in the advancement of organizations and scientific institutions.
The IT center in School of Management and Medical Information is responsible for providing appropriate conditions for using of software, hardware, networks and Internet to the faculty members and students; the following is a list of some duties and responsibilities of the IT center:
- Maintaining the hardware and software of the internal network.
- Solve the problems of faculty members and students such as (Mail problems, PC problems, printers).
- Server control and update of operating systems and software
- Open and close the computer labs according to the IT Services schedule.
- Provides IT support, training, and orientation for new users.
- Prepare the labs, classrooms for any activity.
- Provide the internet for each person in the university.
- Administration the website of school and upload different news and content on the website
- Search and preparation for any new application, software or hardware that can improve the IT services.
- Provide the online services and running for the students and faculty members such as the e-learning and virtual education.
- Transfer strategies, policies, and procedures of university information technology management to faculty members